1) Students in different dress will be fined Rs.50/
2) No students may leave the school premises during school hours (including the recess)without permission of Principal.
3) Short leave is not allowed.
4) The warning bell before class is a signal for all to go the assembly or to their respective class rooms.
5) This should be in silence Changing of class rooms between periods should be done in silence and in order.
6) All the students must speak English in the school.
7) Care must be taken for all school property and no student should scratch or spoil the desks or damage any school furniture. It is forbidden to write or draw anything on the walls or in any way damage things belonging to others.
8) Money should not be lent or borrowed nor articles should be exchanged between the students.
9) No collection for any purpose what so ever is to be started and no meeting may be held without the prior permission of the Principal.
10) No student should bring razor, blades or any sharp instruments to the school.
11) All letters and correspondence addressed to students is subject to the scrutiny of Principal.
12) The students must look after their own property. The school will not be responsible for article or money lost.
13) Valuable article like expensive watches, pens, any gold items etc. are not allowed in school.
14) Students are strictly forbidden to use filthy language in the school.
15) The name standard and section of the student should be clearly marked in all the belongings, books and note books..
16) No books (other than the text books or library books) like magazine or paper map be brought to the school without permission.
17) The principal has the right to confiscate books, newspapers periodicals and any other costly items which may be considered objectionable.
18) Mobile phones are not allowed to students.
19) The students and teachers will not be called to answer phone call during class hours.
20) The Principal has the right to suspend or order the withdrawal of any students without having to state any satisfied that such a step is necessary in the interest of the school.
Recommendation For Parent's
1) Parents are expected to ensure that their children are neat and well dressed before leaving for school.
2) Students are expected to bring books & note books according to the time table.
3) Any kind of damage done to the school property will be considered as an offence and will be charged.
4) Parents are expected to cooperate with the school authorities by enforcing regularity and discipline. They should see that their children prepare their lessons and take interest inschool activities.
5) Habitual late comers will be seriously dealt with.
6) Parents are informed about the progress of their children through the remarks sent by the teacher in their diaries. They are requested to sign them daily as a proof of having read them.
7) Without the prior permission of the Principal, no pupil may take tuition from any of the teachers of the school.
8) Since the medium of instruction is English, the students should be encouraged to converse in English at home.
9) The students are not allowed to come to school on bike or scooters etc. Under age of 18 years on vehicle with gears.