Registration & Admission
- Registration and admission in class Nursery starts in the month of January and for +1 in February.
- Parents seeking admission of their ward must register the name in advance. Registration for admission to other classes depends on the availability of the seats and the vacant seats are expected to be very few.
- From L.K.G. to 9th. and +1 no candidate will be admitted without admission test and the decision of the management will be final in the matter.
- Admission in any class requires a date of birth certificate (English) issued by the Municipal Council or the equivalent authority, Aadhar, Blood group, Passport size photographs (2).
- Students who come from other schools must submit Transfer Certificate, D.O.B. Certificate, Result of lower exam, 2 passport size photos, Adhar Card, Blood group report and e punjab school leaving certificate.
- Students who join late will have to pay the full fee.
- For the selection and admission of any candidate, no request or recommendtion will be entertained. In all the matters the decision of the management is final.
Entry to the School
The school has a set of rules for new admissions.
1)Admission is open to all but is subject to the availability of the seat.
2)The admission is open for Nursery. Date of Birth certificate is a must at the time of admission. Candidate should be 3 – 31⁄2 years.
3)Admission in other classes is done on the basis of a written test and availability of seats.
4)Admission depends on the sole and absolute discretion of the Principal and no other claims shall be entertained.
5)Student will be admitted to only those classes for which they are found fit after the admission test.
6)Midterm admission is not made except in transfer cases. Exceptional circumstances may be considered but will be the sole privilege of the Principal.
7)Bus facility is provided by school but school reserves the right to withdraw the facility. Bus stops are fixed and request for a new stop will be considered only if feasible.
Students coming from the other schools must produce following certificates and other related material:
- Transfer certificate from the school last attended.
- T.C from e-punjab web portal.
- Progress report and details of cocurricular activities in the previous school.
- Birth certificate (English version) issued by Chief Medical Officer. (Only attested copy) or local Registrar.
- Two passport size photograph of the student.
- Aadhar Card (Parents and Students)
- Blood group Report.
- Students suffering from infectious diseases are not allowed to attend classes till they acquire certificate of illness from the doctor .
- Disobedience, irregularity and habitual idleness justify dismissal from school.
- All dues/Fees are to be paid on date and time notified to avoid Late Fees.
- Students will not be exempted from prayer, P.T. and games without Medical certificate.